Wednesday, 17 June 2015

The Nudity Syndrome


By Macaulay, Babajide Milton
Skimpy dresses don’t annoy me – hell no! I believe you ladies are adults; therefore, can wear whatever you like cause it’s up to you to define your personality. However, what pisses me off greatly is when I sight a lady dressed in a skimpy dress but looking very uncomfortable in it like she was forced to wear it.

If you want to wear pieces of cloths, wear it! If you want to dress half-naked, please go ahead! In fact, if you wish to go completely nude like Maheeda, feel very proud to do so! But, please don’t get to a public place and suddenly realise that you’re naked or show ‘regrets’ for wearing the ‘wrong’ dress! Don't be caught pulling down your extra-ordinarily short gown hoping it would suddenly elongate to your knees or using items such as hand bags, scarfs, sweeters  e.t.c., to cover the already-exposed private part of your pelvic region in a bid to appear decent! Ladies, please be man enough to take responsibility for your public actions and be proud of it, okay?! Spread your legs freely in public since you love ridiculously-short dresses; leave your twin headlamps dangling off their cages since you feel you must showcase your natural resources.
 

Next time, ask yourself if you’d be comfortable in that dress and in those heels before wearing them. Don’t get to your destination before thinking as it would be the most absurd and terribly foolish thing to do! No one says you must suffer in the name of fashion. These days I think fashion is also a victim; I sense the need to go nude is becoming psychological and establishing itself as a syndrome! I guess the intention of most ladies is to draw the attention of the opposite sex (or same sex for some of them – a topic for another day. Lol) or to ‘kill’ the guys they admire. Funny enough, none of these guys has actually ‘died’ ever since! As far as I understand, such ladies often end up as sex objects, sadly in the hands of those they cherish.

I will implore you ladies to start making better decisions that will not tarnish your personality, for your personality is what truly represents you in your absence! I don’t expect the guilty ladies to like this piece. Lol.. All the same, the information has been passed and I remain your naughty sweetheart!...#Winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment